DRINKING ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
Take the Test
1 Corinthians 6:
1 Thessalonians 5:7
1 Peter 4:3-4
1 Tim. 5:23
1. What effects did wine have on Noah and Lot?
2. Why were the Nazarites not allowed to drink wine?
3. Also why were the Levites prohibited from drinking?
4. What does Solomon say strong drink and wine are: List and describe each thing he says wine is.
5. What is social drinking?
6. How much alcoholic beverage must one drink before he begins to get drunk?
7. Describe the things listed in 1 Peter 4:3-4. How much can Christians participate in any of these things?
8. Ephesians 5:18. Is drunkenness inherent in the wine itself?
9. How is drinking a work of the flesh?
10. Should a Christian ever drink any alcoholic beverage? What about health considerations?
How did you do?
Back to Bulletin Fodder