Iíve Never Known
1. A farmer who failed in life because he quit early to attend Wednesday night Bible lessons.
2. A farmer who became poverty stricken because he refused to plow on Sunday but rather chose to go to worship.
3. A business man who ever lost his business because he closed on Sunday.
4. Anyone who was too tired to go to worship on Sunday and also too tired to go to work on Monday.
5. A Christian to ever be strengthened by engaging in recreation when he should have been worshipping God.
6. Anyone ever being made better by staying away from the worship because he did not like someone who was there.
7. A strong spiritual Christian who neglected the assemblies of the church.
Back to Bulletin Fodder