The Bible and the Cell Phone
I wonder what would happen if we treated our Bible like we treat our cell phones?
- What if we carried it around in our purses or pockets?
- What if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?
- What if we flipped through it several times a day?
- What if we used it to receive messages from the text?
- What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
- What if we gave it to kids as gifts?
- What if we used it as we traveled?
- What if we used it in case of an emergency?
- What if we upgraded it to get the latest version?
This is something to make you go ...hmmm ... Where is my Bible?
Oh, and one more thing. Unlike our cell phone, we don't ever have to worry about our Bible being disconnected ... because Jesus already paid the bill!
From Van Cooper
Back to Bulletin Fodder